Thursday, November 08, 2007






Pretty Pretty Princess...

Here are a few of the latest Tayler pictures. The princess pictures were taken here in Logan at what is called, "The Pumpkin Walk." It's a fun tradition, families, groups, and businesses all sign up to do a themed pumpkin patch... Disney, Charlie Brown, The old west, Sesame Street, etc... just to name a few. They do all of their heads and bodies out of pumpkins! I wish my pictures had turned out, unfortunately it was a little to dark to see them clearly. Guess you will all have to come down and see it in person!

We were in Wal-mart the other day and Tayler always starts smiling and pointing when we walk past the toy and arcade area. I gave in and let her ride on this one, I remember these books so well! It was nostalgic looking at these characters and also remembering how often I begged my mom for a quarter to ride these stationary contraptions. The first child must get spoiled the most because I sure don't remember getting on one all that often. I'm sure once it costs me five bucks by kid number five, I'll be more prone to say no too!


4 comments:

linzy said...

Such cute pictures!!! I let Brack ride too! I don't look forward to the day when he cries when he has to get off!!! :)

Hansen family said...

My favorite is the Ariel pose :) When Lauren and Chloe were little-and before they knew better-I would take them to an arcade and they would play on the toys without me putting any change into them! They've always had good imaginations. Fun pics!

Anonymous said...

Carrie-I just tracked you down :) and had to tell you a HUGE thanks for the DVD! It really surprised me to get that in the mail, you totally made my day, thanks a bunch. I had a suspicion it was you-how you love to surprise people, thanks again. It was very sweet and thoughtful of you!

Lyle said...

Hey Loren and Carrie! The pictures of Tayler are sooooo cute. If I were only fifty years younger and married I'd love to have several children just like her! When I last talked to Loren he said I ought to come to Idaho/Utah at Christmas time. I'm seriously hoping to do just that and I'm excited at the prospects of seeing you all then. Love ... Uncle Lyle :>)