After realizing how stupid I was being by waiting for all these things to just get done themselves, I hopped into action and completed the following in the past 2 days.
1. Bought a new boy and girl going home NB outfit.
3. Bassinet set up
4. Procured some little girl baby clothes, have yet to get into the storage to find what we used for Tayler and Parker, hopefully tomorrow I can convince Loren to head over with me.
5. Cleaned and washed the car seat.
6. Washed all the little girl clothes.
7. Put a rocking chair in our room.
8. Giving Tayler and Parker extra "loves" each day.
We still don't have a name settled on for either Gender. I wish we never would have started talking about them in the first place! Once we decided on a name, about a week later... one of us decides against it! :) I'm sure we will gett'er done when it is needed.
Thanks for all the supportive comments, after two REALLY good night of sleep, I am much more confident that things will work out. Love you all!! Hopefully the next post will have new baby pics!! TTFN!