Thursday, May 22, 2008


I can't believe in 2 days I'll be 30 weeks along!!! Second pregnancies sure go fast when you don't have time to think about them as much! I have been asked by several people on facebook and such to show a picture of me prego... well folks, here ya go. I'l probably double in size in the next 10 weeks because that's what I did last time! I'll be glad to have the little guy pop out a little more however because everything just feels stuffed inside right now. I am measuring 4 centimeters smaller that I should, but I think I measured small with Tayler too... and she came out 8 lbs 9 ounces!

My little heater inside of me has turned on though... back to Loren needing 4 blankets and me with my sheet. The fan is blowing in my face at night and the window all the way open these days. (I can't turn the AC up like I did with my first pregnancy because I would freeze Tayler out). Should be another hot summer!

I thought I would throw out a plug for a sight called smilebox... For all of us slackers out there who love the end result of scrapbooking but not all the time, effort and money that goes into it, this is the place for you. For 5 dollars a month you can print out all of the pages you make online (even if you only want to do it for a month) and make a book of your own!!! It is like a quarter of the work and cost and the pages look great printed on Photo paper. I'm already halfway done with Taylers first year and I just started on it yesterday!! Even if you don't want to do that, you can do slideshows and blog backgrounds for free on the website. Check it out when you get a second!

We also got Tayler Mae an early birthday present. A little CD player for her room. I was going crazy the past few weeks as Tayler would NOT go to sleep at her bed time and would stay up and play quietly in her room until 11 p.m. at night most of the time!! A lot of time I would catch her under the blanket we hung up in her room (to keep it dark) looking at books until the sun went down! The other night I ran to walmart and grabbed this boom box, and ta da! She will fall asleep very quickly with it playing the primary songs!! Wish I would have figured it out earlier... most of the time I would go in there and sing to her for 30 minutes till I just got tired of it and left with her yelling "more song" as I was exiting the room.

2 comments:

K. Bitton said...

I don't think I would have thought of the boom box either! Good work! Thanks for comforting me with your story about wal-mart. I am terrified to go back by my self...were you? I can't believe you are almost going to have another baby! YAY! I am so excited for you. And you look amazing by the way! Wish I didn't look like you do right now and I'm only 14 weeks along...sheesh! :) Love ya! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks here!

Rachel said...

Hi Carrie!
I just got a blog a few weeks ago and finally got around to linking to yours. I can't believe you are getting so close to your SECOND kid! Crazy. Isn't it funny how fast time flies and how different things end up then we think they're going to? Anyway, I love ya and am glad to see you're doing so well!