Saturday, October 06, 2007





Weekend OUT!

So me and three of my sister-in-laws ditched the kids this weekend and went to SLC for a girls retreat!! We had such a blast! Eating at our favorite places, shopping until our pocketbooks (or credit cards!) were maxxed, seeing shows and movies, attending the General Women's Broadcast and just doing generally what our hearts desired! I got my hair streaked for the first time and it was way fun! Here are a few pics of some of my favorite girls and our great weekend! (We missed the other girls SO much! Bad timing mostly for them. One 9 months prego, one in China, the other moving to Fresno that weekend, hopefully next time all the sisters can be together!) I love my dear sisters... they truly are my best friends. (I can't believe my brothers married such babes too!:)

1 comment:

K. Bitton said...

Yeah we are pretty much the hottest out there! :) By the way did loren notice your hair?? I still can't get over how much I like it! Way to go Care! Sure do love ya!