Wednesday, March 26, 2008


Alright Alright, I must have been tagged several times by now, but usually they are about me. This gives me a chance to talk about my hubby. So here is a little about him.


What is his full name? Loren Gilbert Yost

How long have you been married? 4 Years

Who eats more sweets? Probably me just because he doesn't know where I put them!!!:) If he knows they are there, he definitely eats his fair share.

Who said "I love you" first? He did both before and after his mission... I was a little slower on the draw.

How old is he?The Big 25

Who is taller? He is by four inches.

Who is smarter? I would say we are pretty even in that category, we both have things we excel in more that the other.

Who can sing better?Umm... me for sure:)

Who does the laundry? I do.

Who pays the bills? I do now that he has a big boy job.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who mows the lawn? He won't let me touch anything with a machine associated with it. He actually likes to push snow, and mow the grass if it requires a machine!

Who cooks dinner? I do

Who drives? Always him.... hallelujah! I hate to drive.

Who is more stubborn? Probably me.

Who kiss who first? He kissed me

Who ask who out? He asked me out first, I didn't even know who he was or what he looked like when he called me up the first time!

Who has more siblings? I do. I have 7, he has 3

Who wears the pants? Depend on who wants in worse in each situation:)

No comments: